How to Think Bigger: Aim Higher, Get More Motivated, and Accomplish Big Things
By Martin Meadows
- Category: Psychology, Books, Health, Mind & Body, Self-Improvement, Business & Personal Finance, Management & Leadership, Small Business & Entrepreneurship
- Type: ebook
- Release Date: 2015-08-04
- File Size: 243.63KB
- Developer: Martin Meadows
- App Ratings: 4.5/5 (594 App Reviews)
- Price: Free
How to Think Bigger: Aim Higher, Get More Motivated, and Accomplish Big Things Details
How to Get More Motivated, Set Bigger Goals, and Achieve More by Thinking Bigger
Have you ever wondered what separates people who think bigger from people who set their bar low? What makes one person accept low standards and another person to constantly raise them?
Why does one person strive to build an international organization affecting the lives of millions of people, while another person is content working her entire life as a clerk? (Not that there’s anything wrong with being a clerk!)
Why is one person challenging herself to run marathons, train her body and get fitter, while another is happy living a sedentary, unhealthy lifestyle?
What drives a person who’s optimizing every single aspect of her life and what causes another person to maintain the status quo?
You can say, “Well, the answer is simple enough – one person is ambitious, while the other one is not.” But what exactly causes it? And most importantly – how do you become more ambitious and think bigger? Is it something you’re born with and can’t change, or is it something over which you have control?
I found this topic so fascinating I decided to find out the answer for myself and write a book about it. This book is the result of my research about people who think big and the science of being more ambitious.
Here are just some of the things you will learn from the book:
- What key things you need to inspire yourself to think bigger, and more importantly, achieve your big goals.
- Why you need a “why,” and what kind of motivators will set you up for success (hint: attaining money or status are some of the least motivating goals possible).
- The single most important thing to thinking bigger. If you don’t have it in your life, you will sabotage your efforts – guaranteed.
- What the chimp is and why you need to learn how to control it to get yourself motivated and work on your big goals. You can be making things hard for yourself without being aware of it.
- How to cultivate the art of strategic laziness to achieve more while doing much less than other people (why work so hard if you can get better results by being lazy?).
- The seven most important triggers of flow – a state of perfect focus where the magic happens.
- The secret of achieving the impossible is not really such a secret, but most people tend to forget about it and get overwhelmed by their goals.
I wrote this book to increase my motivation, teach myself how to think bigger and learn how to raise my standards. I hope the answer I found will help you as much as it has helped me.
You can also learn how to find motivation to become the best version of you. Scroll up and buy the book now.
For more resources, sign up for my self-improvement newsletter:
5By Conan BFinally I get this ebook, thanks for all these How to Think Bigger: Aim Higher, Get More Motivated, and Accomplish Big Things I can get now!
4By Jerri UMy friends are so mad that they do not know how I have all the high quality ebook which they do not!
3By Morse JHow to Think Bigger: Aim Higher, Get More Motivated, and Accomplish Big Things was the best books I ever buy. How to Think Bigger: Aim Higher, Get More Motivated, and Accomplish Big Things did exactly what you said it does.
4By Sybil EI would like to personally thank you for your outstanding books. It's really wonderful.
3By Dewey KI will recommend you to my colleagues. How to Think Bigger: Aim Higher, Get More Motivated, and Accomplish Big Things is the most valuable books we have EVER purchased. I'd be lost without this. I am completely blown away.
3By Yoshi Ahahahahaha
1By Ivett Lwtffff i do not understand this!